We use several varieties of cookies for varying purposes. You can learn more about cookies and what exactly they do by visiting an educational website like allaboutcookies.org.
We (or service providers operating on our behalf) may place functionality cookies on your device. Not to worry, we never share contained information with advertisers or other third parties.
Our functionality cookies are used to remember choices you make (such as preferred language or country location) and provide the personalized or enhanced features that you select. These cookies can be used to provide online services to you, or to prevent online services from being offered to you depending on your preferences. Our functionality cookies collect anonymous information. We do not compile information on your browsing behavior for websites other than our own.
If you delete these functionality cookies, any preferences or settings you selected will be lost.
CMDC Labs primarily uses the programs Google Tag Manager, VWO and Google Analytics to measure functionality and performance on our website.
Our Targeted Advertising
We (or service providers operating on our behalf) may place targeted advertising cookies on your device.
These cookies may be used on our websites and in connection with our content and advertisements that appear on third-party websites and online services to determine that you have viewed or engaged with our content or advertisements and so we can show you advertisements for products that we believe will be of interest to you. They may also be used to limit the frequency with which you see the same advertisement. Our targeted advertising cookies collect anonymous information.
Whomever places the cookie on a device (CMDC Labs or a third party) is responsible for obtaining consent.
We use the following platforms for targeted advertising:
- Google & YouTube
To access and change cookie settings:
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&p=cpn_cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’
- To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- All other browsers
- Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.